Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Report Pt. 5

Part 1 HERE 
Part 2 HERE
Part 3 HERE
Part 4 HERE

Ben's Cowboy Poetry Corner:
The yearly letter. Can't say I remember sitting down to write one of these.
This year was a long yet short year, as they all are, kids growin like weeds,
weeds to pull, lawn to mow, wood to cut, and engines to pull.
Buryin minivans, savin chevettes, fixin suburbs while fightin off tourettes!*%#
Goin campin, shootin some deer, boy am I glad my wife is still here!
She holds me and hugs me, puts up with my beard, loves me and kisses me even when I'm wierd.
I'm blessed much more than many can say, although sometimes I grumble anyway.
God help me be thankful this coming year, and to all, MERRY CHRISTMAS! and a happy new year!  

Blessings to All
Ben & Laura Leggott
Tyler, Emma, Mayda & Wyatt

Jessica King



©2012-2013 Loving and Learning on the High Plains. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://www.homeschoolhighplains.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always wonder if my words are encouraging to you, so please leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...