Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Roman History: Punic Wars, a summary.

I recently stumbled across this on Facebook (thanks for sharing Natalie!) and we sat down and watched all four videos. If you are studying world history and having a hard time getting your kids interested, this might appeal to you. I will warn you up front that it was created by a video game vlogger on YouTube, so they use the words suck and screwed, and other such teen type talk. But their lighthearted approach was what appealed to us, and it was a FUN overview of the Punic Wars period of Roman History.








I can't take any credit for this creative content, but I hope you enjoyed it and feel free to share!

©2012-2013 Loving and Learning on the High Plains. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://www.homeschoolhighplains.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always wonder if my words are encouraging to you, so please leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...