Sunday, July 14, 2013

13 Years

Today I celebrated 13 years with my hubby. So thankful to God for the man he gave me. :) There have been tough times, and there have been rocks in the road. But by his side for 13 years, thousands of miles, 7 zip codes, 4 children to raise, and one happy wife. God does a work where man cannot. Love you Ben!



“My beloved responded and said to me,
‘Arise, my darling, my beautiful one,
And come along.
‘For behold, the winter is past,
The rain is over and gone.
‘The flowers have already appeared in the land;
The time has arrived for pruning the vines,
And the voice of the turtledove has been heard in our land.
‘The fig tree has ripened its figs,
And the vines in blossom have given forth their fragrance.
Arise, my darling, my beautiful one,
And come along!’”
Song of Solomon 2 : 10-13

Linked:

Scripture and Snapshot

©2012-2013 Loving and Learning on the High Plains. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://www.homeschoolhighplains.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always wonder if my words are encouraging to you, so please leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...