Wednesday, November 28, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness in November, Pt. 3

#381-393

"That “God is good” is not a stale one-liner when all’s  happy but a saving lifeline when all’s hard." - Ann Voskamp

Giving Thanks because God is good:

November 15th:

  • My Grandma turned 86 today. 
  • Having the opportunity to love and be loved by my grandparents, living here in my hometown. I've been blessed to spend quality time with all 4 of them... and am enjoying the special moments with the last one living, Grandma Bettie.


November 16th:

  • Tyler shot his very first deer, and as a mom, I just got a lot older!



November 17th:

  • Farmer's Market, the first winter market of the season.
  • A baby shower for some dear friends.
  • Relationships that go deeper.


November 18th:

  • Fellowship with believers.
  • Sharing recipes with a friend.
  • Chapel with my Grandma.


November 19th:


November 20th:

  • Sharing the burden of doctor visits and appointments with my dear sister, Marcy.


November 21st:

  • Baking for Thanksgiving:


November 22: Thanksgiving Day: a day to count our blessings, not once a year, but year round.
Happy Thanksgiving dear ones!



_________________
Linked with:






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always wonder if my words are encouraging to you, so please leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...