Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Counting Gifts in October

holy experience


In the crazy hectic life of summer, it was probably a good thing that my computer was broken. As I try and fall back into the rhythm of blogging, a great discipline for me will be sharing my blessings daily again. As I did in May, I find that it is not the discipline of sharing them, but in looking for them each day that I am blessed. 

Please join me! Feel free to blog about it, or leave your blessings as a list here in the comments. I will add any links you leave. Print the list of gifts to look for...

October 1: 3 gifts orange
A rusty old truck
The fall colors around us
Perfect orangey-sunset-light for pictures...



I will keep the whole week's list to post every Monday...


1 comment:

  1. Great start to a blessings full October. The fall colours in Ontario are the best I have seen for a number of years. The reds keep my eye on the bush and not on the road!! Good thing hubby was driving.
    Blogging at Under the Cover of Prayer and hopefully it will link with blogger as it is a Wordpress blog.
    Blessings,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always wonder if my words are encouraging to you, so please leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...