Saturday, May 5, 2012

Chicken update - chicks are 19 days old

Yes, I know I post a lot about chickens. But they do represent 92% of the population on our farm right now... Soon we will be eating chicken and the numbers will fall in line a little better. :)

Here are a few of our older bunch:

our Black Australorp Rooster



The Rooster was showing off...
                   

dust baths are an important part of life



I'm out! nanner nanner!

checking for eggs


showing off the Rhode Is. Red wing feathers

And for the finale, remember these Cornish chicks from last week?

12 days old on the left, 5 days on the right
12 days old on the left, 19 days old on the right!



Related posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always wonder if my words are encouraging to you, so please leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...